Henger på stas



I am proud to tell that several of my urbex themed photos have been selected for display in one of the most popular restaurants in town. A happy match for the new look of the place and the motives of my photos. This is my first paid photo assignment - in fact, they're even my first prints this year (I am really bad at only keeping my photos on my computer or online...). Upon hearing the news, my partner looked at me, then looked at our own empty living room walls... I guess I will have to get to printing!

Click the photos to view in fullscreen:

On the top photo, the picture to the right of the door is mine. These four are all mine:



The photo with the "Lukk døra" (shut the door) is also mine, the rest are partly from the old town brewery, partly from the restaurant's supplier of meat:

3 comments :

Monica S Engell at: 30. januar 2015 kl. 19:53 sa...

Men SÅ gøy, Birgitte! Det må jo gi en ekstra boost til både selvtilitt og fotoiver,- du kan jammen være stolt,- skikkelig flotte collager! Er det lerret du har brukt til forstørrelsene,- og kan jeg spørre om hvilket firma du brukte?
Fin helg til deg:)

Birgit at: 31. januar 2015 kl. 18:26 sa...

Tusen takk, Monica - veldig stas. :) De kvadratiske lerretene er, så vidt jeg fikk med meg, ferdigmonterte lerret fra Clas Olsson som et profileringsfirma har trykket direkte på. Det er et lokalt firma, Promarc (reklamesenteret.no), som har fikset det, jeg har overlatt alt til restauranteier og dem, sendte bare over filene.

Monica S Engell at: 14. februar 2015 kl. 22:13 sa...

OK, takk for svar, Birgit:) Ser at jeg plutselig skrev Birgitte... fingrene løp visst av seg selv den dagen... sorry !

Legg inn en kommentar

Alle bilder (CC-BY-NC) Birgit Fostervold. Drevet av Blogger.